writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

548 listings (161 - 170)

Susan Goetz  
Susan Benedetto Goetz, M.Ph., D.Lit. is a mother and step-mother to six children. All six children, one with emotional challenges, are now successful and productive adults. With over 20 years experience as the director of social service agencies, she has seen the decline in the importance of paren...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marian E. Turenne  
I'm a Native Bostonian; grew up the fourth generation and product of a Christian home. Born the second oldest of six and the middle girl confesses that being raised in a large family postured her like an Attorney with a Masters in the art of ‘self-defense.’ But my genuine relationship with Chris...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Liza Porter  
Liza Porter’s chapbook Red Stain was published by Finishing Line Press in 2014 and was finalist for 2015 New Mexico/Arizona Book Award and the 2015 WILL A Award from Women Writing the West. Porter received the 2009 Mary Ann Campau Memorial Poetry Fellowship from the University of Arizona Po...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Teresa Cooper  
I am looking to publish my next book shortly or perhaps try self publishing. This will be the second part to Pin Down/Trust No One. Please read the reviews (22) on amazon uk and amazon.com (1) I do not have an agent nor wish to be contacted by agents. I have also written an adult style boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa-Marie Kinsman  
My name is Lisa-Marie Kinsman and I am an epilepsy advocate for others who are afflicted with the condition. I myself had epilepsy for thirty one years. There are three million people in the U.S. alone who have epilepsy and there are over fifty million worldwide. I have been through more ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Brown  
I grew up in rural America...farm areas of South Carolina. I am the youngest from a large family. I wanted to escape the confines of the country life and pursue a career as a U.S Air Force Pilot. I enjoyed writing in High School but knew that this profession would probably not support me as a second...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gregg Smith  
I was excited to start writing once I finished my time in the Army. So many good stories about my experiences flooded my mind and I couldn't get them all out at one time. I wanted to make sure that my family would know about the experiences, even after I was gone. I have written a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Reinoehl  
Jennifer Reinoehl is a jack-of-all-trades freelance author on Guru.com. Non-fiction and postmodern fiction are her favorite genres of freelance writing. She enjoys reading a variety of subjects and genres. In college, she did biomedical research on a variety of topics including the medicinal uses of...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nancy Marguerite Anderson  
My name is Nancy Marguerite Anderson and I am the author of The Pathfinder: A.C. Anderson's Journeys in the West Alexander Caulfield Anderson was the fur trader who, in the mid 1840s, threaded his way through mountain passes and down the rapid-filled Fraser River in search of a horse-friendly trail...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >