writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (161 - 170)

Marian E. Turenne  
I'm a Native Bostonian; grew up the fourth generation and product of a Christian home. Born the second oldest of six and the middle girl confesses that being raised in a large family postured her like an Attorney with a Masters in the art of ‘self-defense.’ But my genuine relationship with Chris...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Liza Porter  
Liza Porter’s chapbook Red Stain was published by Finishing Line Press in 2014 and was finalist for 2015 New Mexico/Arizona Book Award and the 2015 WILL A Award from Women Writing the West. Porter received the 2009 Mary Ann Campau Memorial Poetry Fellowship from the University of Arizona Po...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Teresa Cooper  
I am looking to publish my next book shortly or perhaps try self publishing. This will be the second part to Pin Down/Trust No One. Please read the reviews (22) on amazon uk and amazon.com (1) I do not have an agent nor wish to be contacted by agents. I have also written an adult style boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa-Marie Kinsman  
My name is Lisa-Marie Kinsman and I am an epilepsy advocate for others who are afflicted with the condition. I myself had epilepsy for thirty one years. There are three million people in the U.S. alone who have epilepsy and there are over fifty million worldwide. I have been through more ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Brown  
I grew up in rural America...farm areas of South Carolina. I am the youngest from a large family. I wanted to escape the confines of the country life and pursue a career as a U.S Air Force Pilot. I enjoyed writing in High School but knew that this profession would probably not support me as a second...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gregg Smith  
I was excited to start writing once I finished my time in the Army. So many good stories about my experiences flooded my mind and I couldn't get them all out at one time. I wanted to make sure that my family would know about the experiences, even after I was gone. I have written a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Reinoehl  
Jennifer Reinoehl is a jack-of-all-trades freelance author on Guru.com. Non-fiction and postmodern fiction are her favorite genres of freelance writing. She enjoys reading a variety of subjects and genres. In college, she did biomedical research on a variety of topics including the medicinal uses of...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nancy Marguerite Anderson  
My name is Nancy Marguerite Anderson and I am the author of The Pathfinder: A.C. Anderson's Journeys in the West Alexander Caulfield Anderson was the fur trader who, in the mid 1840s, threaded his way through mountain passes and down the rapid-filled Fraser River in search of a horse-friendly trail...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Deanna Kahler  
Deanna Kahler is an accomplished writer and editor. Her work has been published in numerous corporate newsletters and magazines across the country. She began writing as a young child and enjoys the opportunity to reach others and make a difference in their lives. Her first book, "From Pain ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >