writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (151 - 160)

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Penny Parish  
I was born in upstate New York and still reside there. I have had one book published in 1989 called the Weavers of Times which is no longer on the shelves as all rights were sold to me by co-author. It is in the hands of a agent hopefully to be made into a TV movie or special. I am a NYS Criminal...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Fred Minnick  
Fred Minnick is a versatile writer and photographer. He has covered the Iraq war, business, sports, food, wine and just about everything else. In 2006, Simon & Schuster included Minnickĺs Iraq war writing in the book Blog of War: Front-Line Dispatches from Soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Elizabeth Parsons  
After working for years as a freelance writer of both fiction and nonfiction for newspapers and magazines, Elizabeth Melton Parsons now prefers writing novels under the name of E. G. Parsons. A confirmed tomboy, she loved growing up amidst the wild beauty of the Florida Everglades. Elizabeth was bo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sabitri Morris  
Nurse gone writer! Sabitri has worked in various clinical settings for several years prior to and after her devastating dual diagnosis with bipolar and substance abuse.After almost a deade of disappointing and unsuccessful venues towards wellness and sanity, Sabitri is being heard wherever possible ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mustafa Ozcan  
Mustafa Ozcan was born in 1977. He graduated Istanbul Kultur University (İKU) Fine Arts and Design Faculty Communication Arts (BA). His working life began at 1994 as correspondent. After working various newspaper, he worked as News Coordinator, Istanbul Marmara FM. Ozcan went back newspaper, 19...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paolo Mangahas  
Paolo Mangahas is a published writer who won Honorable Mention in the First Doreen Fernandez Food Writing Award (2003) for his piece ´┐ŻAdobo, I´┐Żm Home´┐Ż. He has published several essays on food, lifestyle, fashion, and social and environmental development in various publications including ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alice Lewis  
WWII in Europe seen through a Child's Eyes is the topic of Alice's book BY HANDS OF STRANGERS, A story of God's Providence. Ugly war scenes replayed their images in Alice's mind. She cried out, "God why did you leave me alone?" God answered, "I cared for you By Hands of Strangers." Alice Le...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Ayliffe  
David is a public speaker, humourist, fundraiser and writer. Co-Author of "My Brother's Eyes" published 2009, the story of my involvement in a pseudo Christian religious cult in NSW for 16+ years until the founder - who thought she was God - died. The book is endorsed by million selling Christian...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >