writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (141 - 150)

Josephine Thompson  
Writing is an artform as most of you know, that needs to be refined with a focused purpose if it is to be the most powerful and effective. I have always had a natural gift for writing, but the need came when writing became a mission instead of a casual hobby because it was a tool that I could use to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kay Bratt  
I am honored to be chosen as a recipient of the “2006 Pride” award for my humanitarian efforts in the Chinese city we live in; one of ten winners chosen from a pool of over 2 million residents, I am the only foreigner to receive the 2006 award. As a part of the media coverage, I was included in an h...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Lonna Williams  
I have been a writer since I was four years old, when I dictated my first poem to my mother. I wrote fairy tales when I was a teenager. I started writing children's fantasy stories as an adult, then turned to a science fiction novel, "Like a Tree Planted." I am also a survivor. I survived...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Elizabeth Grzeszczyk  
Elizabeth Grzeszczyk was born, raised and educated in the rolling hills of western Massachusetts. After realizing she had more to offer the world, she returned to school in her late 20s, and graduated cum laude from Mount Holyoke College as a Francis Perkins Scholar. She continued her education at ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

K.t. Frankovich  
k.t. Frankovich specialized in major motion pictures, true documentary films, and television. As a result, she is the only woman in the world to hold the prestigious 'Gold Venus' Award. The rare 'Gold Venus' is also held by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas of 'Star Wars.' Her movies have aired in t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Delaney  
With B.A. degrees in English and dance from the University of California in Santa Barbara, I began my split career in New York City dancing on MTV and off Broadway while working as a copy editor for a small publishing company. I served as a transcriptionist for television (Hiram Brooks) and print, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alice Huskisson  
Alice was born in Essex, England, in the 1960s. She is fun, glamorous and a real ‘girly’ girl, loves chick flicks, reality television, and spending lots of time with her family and friends. She confesses to being a twelve year-old trapped in a forty-something’s body! She is deep thinking, conv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brenda Farrar-Ejemai  
In 1994, Brenda Farrar-Ejemai wrote her first piece of literature, a poem, entitled: ‘Experience’. Two years later, in 1996, her children’s book: Roast Beef and Gravy and Black Tongue was written. In 1998, both Poetry From The Heart and a motivational series (including The Goal, Worry, and Fear) ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >