writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

548 listings (121 - 130)

Roswita Khaiyath  
Born in Indonesia from Dutch-Indonesian parents, I arrived in Australia in 1973 at the invitation of the ABC to work as a broadcaster for the Indonesian service of Radio Australia in Melbourne. Leaving the ABC to get married, I joined a small community radio station called Radio 3EA, which later bec...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Indira Rolle  
I am a young Bahamian who strongly believes in one of the aspects of my culture - Storytelling. I have been telling stories from childhood, through my dancing and acting in the theatre. I have now reached another penniacle in this regard, where I am telling stories through my writings. For my fir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Tim Kellis  
Renowned Wall Street analyst Tim Kellis takes on what could be considered society’s biggest problem today, divorce. The journey that led to him tackling such a significant issue was both personal and professional. After a successful career that eventually landed him on Wall Street Tim met what he th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Martina Newberry  
BIO: Martina Newberry has written four novels and several books of poetry,has been included in Ascent Aspirations first Anthology and has been widely published in literary magazines such as: 5 AM, Amelia, Ascent Aspirations, Atom Mind, Bellingham Review, Black Buzzard Review, Cape Rock, Caprice, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brandon Sweeney  
Author of "Loving the Game When The Game Doesnt Love You Back", motivational speaker, mentor and coach Brandon Sweeney spent most of his young years playing the game he grew to love. Born in Akron, Ohio, he joined a peewee league at the age of eight. During his elementary, middle and high school yea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Yvonne Battle-Felton  
Former Director of Public Relations, now a Creative Writing PhD Candidate at Lancaster University. I write both Creative Non-fiction and Fiction. As well as beinga professional blogger, I've published short stories and am now writing a novel about reuniting the Black American family after the ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Meriel Brooke  
In June 2014, my first novel, 'An Impossible Marriage', was published to good reviews. It was first published under the title of 'Blood Marriage'. I started writing this book nine years ago and originally it was just a record of my father's career (he fought in both world wars). Then I realised it ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >