writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (101 - 110)

Michelle Napolitano  
The birth of my love for writing began with a poem, and progressed into song writing, scriptwriting, fiction, autobiographical and screenwriting. During high school I emersed myself in poetry and scriptwriting, and directed my script 'Back to the Carnival’ for our 1995 Drama Festival. My fi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Waters  
I worked as a professional free lance lyricist in Hollywood from 1969 until 1977. It was there I met the two composers with whom I wrote eight songs which were published. Probably because of air pollution I became ill with an acute respiratory disorder. I left the Los Angeles area in 1977 and wor...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rand Burkey  
Rand Burkey was raised in a farming community outside a sleepy little town in Northeast Ohio. Rand grew up during a time that found America in the throws of tremendous change and social upheaval bringing people to question their allegiances, values, and beliefs. Growing up in a typical Midwe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Cornell Colbert  
Cornell Colbert is a general manager for a leading contract management services company. With operations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the company generates annual revenue of $7.3 billion, serves more than ten million customers daily and employs 125,000 employees. Cornell is a proven leader in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barbara O'Sullivan  
I have written a book entitled "The King's Quinto" The book is a history of the Elizabethans who lived in England in the sixteenth century and is entitled "The Life and Times of Sir Walter Raleigh (1552-1618)." The book took me 7 years to research and write and Walter Sparrow the actor, who was a p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lehel Vandor  
Lehel Vandor (1971-) was born in Transylvania, and grew up, as a member of the Hungarian ethnic minority there, during Nicolae Ceausescu's totalitarian regime. His school, and later high school, studies have been completed during the communist dictatorship. The 1989 revolution in Romania and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

V Lyric Parker  
V Lyric Parker, was born May 24, 1970 and raised in Atlanta's poorest communities. She wrote her first poem at the age of seven and has captivated audiences every since. She has won numerous awards, certificates and honorable mentions. She's recited poetry on V103 and performed spoken word throug...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >