writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (11 - 20)

Jim Harris  
JIM HARRIS Modern Day Cross-Culturalist Former political activist, trade unionist, and university professor, Jim Harris went to Africa for the first time in 1980; six months after Zimbabwe won its...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael John Darracott  
Hello I’m the Cornish born disabled for 33 years Newlyn author Michael J Darracott............ My life story which is what led me to write, is below, followed by the synopsis of my book Proper Cornish childhood. After my dad\'s death I thought my whole world had come to an end, I struggled for...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John McClarren  
AUTHOR BIO I am John McClarren, a retired US Army infantry officer, having served for over thirty years, prior to my retirement as a lieutenant colonel. During my Army active duty service, after a year as an enlisted man, I was a training officer at Fort Polk Louisiana, an infantry platoon leader...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Will Lutwick  
Author of "Dodging Machetes: How I Survived Forbidden Love, Bad Behavior, and the Peace Corps in Fiji." a seriocomic memoir published in 2012 by Peace Corps Writers. Available on Amazon in print and Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KWN034 In the “Dodging Machetes” central plot, a quir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anora Egan  
Born in Boston, Massachusetts. Grew up around the Mediterranean - Amman (Jordan), Port Said (Egypt), Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), Beirut (Lebanon), Jerusalem (Jerusalem), Rome (Italy), then Bethesda (Maryland, USA). Educated in American, International and French schools. Studied English, Italian, French, ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jason D. Hill  
I was born and raised in Jamaica and emigrated to the United States in 1985 at the age of twenty to become a novelist. I am Associate Professor of Philosophy at De Paul University. I am also the author of three books: Becoming a Cosmopolitan: What it Means to Be a Human Being in the New Millenniu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lynn Hartz  
I am currently a writer of the new non-fiction as well as novels and poetry. I have developed my craft through writer's courses through the Writer's Digest School and the Institute for Children's Literature, as well as participating in writer's conferences and workshops. As an Adjunct Professor...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Michael Eldredge  
A native of Ogden, Utah, Mr. Eldredge received his B.A. degree in Political Science and History at Weber State College in 1971. He received an M.A. degree in Political Science with a Certificate in International Relations from Utah State University in 1972. Commissioned as a Naval Officer in 197...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Eldredge  
A native of Ogden, Utah, Mr. Eldredge received his B.A. degree in Political Science and History at Weber State College in 1971. He received an M.A. degree in Political Science with a Certificate in International Relations from Utah State University in 1972. Commissioned as a Naval Officer in 1...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >