writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Audiocassettes Writers

27 listings (11 - 20)

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Coleen Degnan-Veness  
I have been writing English Language Teaching materials for over 20 years as a freelance writer. I enjoy writing grammar books, simplified readers including biographies and adaptations of novels and film scripts. I also write ELT tests for Ministries of Education. I have worked as an editor, co...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Man Go  
See "Interests"
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Clive Richards  

writers / published 

1 works listed

SR Johnson  
writers / published 

3 works listed