writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Astrology/Psychic/New Age Writers

180 listings (81 - 90)

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cassy Stone  
I have been an avid reader and writer since I first learned to read and write. Growing up as an only child, I wrote stories to escape my "dull" life. My stories were my siblings. I am currently attending college, pursuing a general studies associates degree, with a journalism slant. I am due to ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Jenny Ashford  
Jenny Ashford is a horror writer, graphic designer, and barfly. Her books include three novels, Red Menace, Bellwether, and The Five Poisons; two short story collections, Hopeful Monsters and The Associated Villainies; a graphic novel, The Tenebrist; and a paranormal nonfiction book called The...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Morris Goodwin III  
I am 27 years old. Currently I am a recent graduate of Vesper College with a MFA in Eco Architecture. I have a degree from The Art Institutes International, MN in December of 2006 with a A.A.S. in Interior Design. I have a B.A. in Psychology from the University of St. Thomas. I have...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Laurence Kiely  
My book '777v666 before' [www.TR777.com} tells many people what a few do not want them to know. It is a true horror story based on complete and utter betrayal of one man who was kicked when he was already down. He knew he had to get up and fight back. the trouble was he only had half a brain t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Michael RAINBOW  
Was born in a Novosibirsk Academgorodok, Russia in 1983 In 15 years has casually faced a phenomenon «outside of a body of travel ». Since then has in detail studied this phenomenon in all planes and directions in practice and the theory. In 2002 has developed technology "Aing" which means use...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >