writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Astrology/Psychic/New Age Writers

180 listings (61 - 70)

Heather Eaton  
Born in San Francisco, California in 1964 she lived her first few years in Berkeley and Palo Alto. Her family then moved to Terra Haute, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio before joining the Peace Corps and moving to Valdivia in Southern Chile. In 1976 she moved back to Berkeley for a year before ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carol Lynn Pasewark  
I'm a newly published author looking for strong connections and information on how to get my work out there and read. I began writing my first book on women's empowerment last winter and published this past summer. Its called "I Am the Gift~~Everyday Inspirations that Empower" I believe a big shi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

PuMa Tse  
The once and former professor, academic dean, and elusive Zen master with an impossibly long vita, now.... Pu (the naturally shaped wood, the ideogram shown) Ma (that is profound) Tse (son or master) if you must have a name. This is a void, stripped away by the wilderness along with nearly everythin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kathy Fray  
I am a women, wife, mother, author, magazine columnist, speaker, and altogether work-in-progress! In July 2005 my first book was published in New Zealand: "OH BABY...Birth, Babies & Motherhood Uncensored" a 480-page guidebook to childbirth, infants and the journey of post-delivery womanhood. M...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amythyst Raine  
Amythyst Raine is an author and spiritual feminist; a mother; a witch and taroist. She writes books on witchcraft, the tarot, and Feminine Spirituality (published by Labyrinth House, Moon Books, & Dodona Books). She's an avid blogger; a pagan activist; a holistic healer through crystals ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rosa Sophia  
I worked for Wild River Review (www.wildriverreview.com) for over a year as an Associate Editor. I also worked for Bucks County Writer as an intern. I have done public relations work for an author in Pennsylvania (www.peggeorge.com). I am currently the Managing Editor of the Pagan Writers Communi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Loretta DiLeo  
Loretta DiLeo has been a practicing body/energetic therapist for thirty-five years. Her background consists of twenty-five years of work and study with her mentor, Dr. Richard M. Jasper, D.C. There she participated in five-year collaboration of alternative physicians, directed and administered by ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >