writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Astrology/Psychic/New Age Writers

180 listings (51 - 60)

Peggy Haynes  
After receiving a B.A. in Journalism in 1987, I began a career as a magazine editor. I worked as a copy editor, managing editor, and executive editor on magazines and subsequently began working as a technical writer. I have published more than 60 magazine articles in the areas of technology (soft...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Judith Lecuyer  
Tink starting writing at the age of 10. Then, she fell into a coma until the age of 40. She woke up when her second child was diagnosed with Autism. The fairy muse that lived inside poked her heart until Tink cried out and put pen to paper. That was five years ago. After many "thanks, but no tha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jozette Aaron  
About the Author Jozette Aaron has been published in both fiction and non-fiction since 2000. Her first two books, published as e-books are no longer available. They will both be offered in print in the very near future. Her non-fiction short stories have been accepted for inclusion in fiv...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Maggie Jean Wahls  
A traditional practicing Shaman for over 50 years, Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls has been offering free Shamanic counseling for over 30 years. People from all walks of life, from all over the world and of all ages have asked their life questions of this Shaman and now these questions and the meaningful ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Toby Heathcotte  
Since first grade when I organized the neighborhood kids to produce a play, I've loved theatre, literature, and writing, subjects I taught in high school and college. I have struggled to understand my psychic experiences, including past life memories and precognitive dreams, and have come to trust...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Edward O'Toole  
Edward O'Toole was born in the historic English city of Chester. Having moved around the United Kingdom in early childhood, living in North Wales, the Yorkshire Moors and near to the Uffington White Horse, he was educated at Isaac Newton’s old school in Grantham and later studied Culture, poetry and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Penny Parish  
I was born in upstate New York and still reside there. I have had one book published in 1989 called the Weavers of Times which is no longer on the shelves as all rights were sold to me by co-author. It is in the hands of a agent hopefully to be made into a TV movie or special. I am a NYS Criminal...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Shannon Turlington  
I have written 17 nonfiction reference books and numerous articles for print publications and Web sites. My areas of expertise include New Age and spirituality, Internet technologies and software, the World Wide Web, college admissions and financing, distance education, and esoteric subjects, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Robert Rite  
Robert Rite is the author of several books including: "Revelation Mysteries Decoded" "Aliens, Fallen Angels, Nephilim and the Supernatural", "Be healed!….How to Unlock the Supernatural Healing Power of God" …and related non-fiction works. Most recently Robert has released "Revelation ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >