writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Astrology/Psychic/New Age Writers

180 listings (31 - 40)

John Hedtke  
John Hedtke is the award-winning author of 23 books. He has over 20 years in the software business, 19 years writing, and 7 years in technical publications management. John has developed and written documentation and books for many leading software products, and has received 21 regional and intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Diana L. Guerrero  
Diana L. Guerrero provides writing and marketing services. Known for her speed and creativity, her client list includes a broad spectrum of artists, businesses, and students. Guerrero is experienced with both traditional and new media (Internet) projects. In addition to local (Big Bear Tourist G...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joanna Garzilli  
America's Intuition Coach ™ Using the same intuition secrets she teaches, Joanna Garzilli went from a failed relationship, $100,000 debt, and low self esteem to happily married, earning an income of $1,000.00+ per hour and living her life purpose as a TV personality, author and motivational speak...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gill Harley  
I am the author of Lord of the Dance, and I'm not one of life's great joiners. But I've joined WritersNet in order to warn all authors that self publish about Diggory Press. Basically, if you go with them, they will take your money and then you'll never hear from them again, despite emailing and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut has been writing and publishing for some three decades now but trying to figure out the meaning to life’s deepest questions for even far longer than that. With several years’ background and experience in education, business and real-life circumstances ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rachel Madorsky  
Rachel Madorsky is an internationally published author of several books and a renowned authority on the bioEnergy healing and Energy medicine. She authored several books including, “Symphony of Your Karma,” “Create Your Own Destiny,” “Karma of Your Destiny,” “Energy and Health of Man” and “You...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Waters  
I worked as a professional free lance lyricist in Hollywood from 1969 until 1977. It was there I met the two composers with whom I wrote eight songs which were published. Probably because of air pollution I became ill with an acute respiratory disorder. I left the Los Angeles area in 1977 and wor...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >