writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Astrology/Psychic/New Age Writers

180 listings (21 - 30)

Margaret A Harrell  
Most recently, Margaret A. Harrell has authored the "Keep This Quiet!" memoir series, beginning with "Keep This Quiet! My Relationship with Hunter S. Thompson, Milton Klonsky, and Jan Mensaert." The sequels are "Keep THIS Quiet! Too: More Adventures with Hunter S. Thompson, Milton Klonsky, Jan Mens...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Spencer King  
About the author: Mr. King is the Cuba expert who has spent at least three months a year on the forbidden island since 1993. He's an author and lecturer on Cuba who specializes in Cuban culture, history, religion and US- Cuban relationships. He holds the rank of Babalawo with Wanaldo in the Afro - ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Gerianne Beatrice Bullen  
Gerianne Beatrice Bullen (nee: Hull and formerly: Van Vugt) was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and receiv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Elizabeth Angela  
Elizabeth Angela is an author, editor, artist, intuitive counselor, shamanic healer and teacher. In 2003 Elizabeth created the character Luna and began telling the stories to her six months old son. By the time her daughter was born in 2005 the stories had grown to include Luna's family, f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Tippett  
Graduate of a Georgia state university. Published first book through AuthorHouse - Pearls Before Swine Volume 1: Predicting the Past. Published second book through a different print-on-demand publisher, which has never paid one cent in royalty. Do not use Page Free Publishing. They are thi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Cinsearae Santiago  
A Mt. Airy, Philadelphia native, Cinsearae started writing as early as age 8. Her talents include poetry, drawing and interests in theater. She attended Community College of Philadelphia to take up classes in Creative Writing and Acting. In 2000, she participated in the "Philly Fringe Festival" with...
writers / published 

5 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Amy Lemley  
Amy Lemley has worked in every facet of publishing, writing and editing for newspapers, newsletters, magazines, catalogs, advertising, books, and the Internet, for both general and specialized audiences. Through Amy Lemley Communications, she offers not only overall concept and identity develo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >