writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Astrology/Psychic/New Age Writers

181 listings (131 - 140)

Gerald Gaura  
Healer, psychotherapist, marriage family therapist, faculty of graduate integrative health and healing program. Interested in exploring healing at the frontiers of the human consciousness, primarily processes that inspire a cultural shift back to conversations that acknowledge a place for "sou...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Tracy Monger  
Tracy Monger grew up having paranormal experiences and therefore has always had an interest in anything paranormal. Since 2001, Tracy has been working within the paranormal field and she has concluded that most paranormal experiences can be explained by psychology or by the environment, but not all.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Von Deck  
Tom is a personal and corporate meditation trainer, speaker and author of Oceanic Mind - The Deeper Meditation Training Course. Tom specializes in making meditation a much easier and more customized process for busy people and those of all religious backgrounds, temperaments and lifestyles.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sherrill Anne Layton  
Just published a memoir... I have some poetry published, working on a novel and a series of planetary interviews. Mainly, I'm in Israel for the last 20 years, and I want to go home to Canada. I've started to whine about it. I garden. I worry. Trees are my best mates :)
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raj Arumugam  
After many years of teaching and writing, I've combined my two interests and run my own self-publishing business. My books and courses focus on two areas I consider essential and missing in the education we offer ourselves: positive thinking and a sense of oneness.
writers / published 

36 works listed

H. M. Schemske  
I'm a writer of non-fiction about Aromatherapy, and lectured in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. I am living both in Germany (native speaker) and in USA. Lately I discovered writing crime novels - please look at my website: www.schemske.com
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nathan Foote  
Enfant terrible. Private school, quasi-military. Harvard. Peace Corps. World wandering. Ranching in the wilderness. And writing all the way- poetry, novels, journals, essays, creative non fiction, play and film scripts.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Beth Dora Reisberg BARANY  
I'm currently working on paranormal time-travel romance set in Amsterdam and the future. Member of RWA, SFA-RWA, and FTHRW. I've been a freelance writer (see links).
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >