writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Astrology/Psychic/New Age Writers

181 listings (121 - 130)

Deanna Anderson  
Married and the mom of two daughters, Deanna spends her days between working full- time with the disabilities board of her county, her family and writing. She lives in South Carolina for the moment but grew up in Wisconsin and lived for twelve years in New Mexico. She feels that the different...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Christopher May  
I am a British author living in the west of Ireland. I have two published books reconstructing the mythology of the dark ages. My third book, about a Neolithic temple in Ireland, 'The Discovery of the Dingle Diamond' is available now from all good bookshops. Please see www.cprmay.com and follow the ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

D.E.Z. Butler  
Love writing about all that I have experienced. Some of it great and as with most people, some things not so great. Currently writing a series of books about telepathy. How to do it in easy to read and understand terms for the first book. Then, as the series goes on the books become more difficul...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Clifford Anderson  
My name is Clifford R. Anderson and I have written a book called, "Ghosts Demons And Shadow People". It's about regular people's real-life paranormal stories from all over the world. Besides writing about the paranormal, I like to go fishing, collect autographs from many different types of famous...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chariss K. Walker  
Chariss K Walker, M. Msc., an award-winning Indie author, writes fiction and nonfiction books with a metaphysical/visionary message. All of her books are sold worldwide in eBook, paperback, and many are also in Large Print. To find out more about this author and her books, visit her website at...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Erynn Laurie  
Erynn blogs on spirituality, social issues, women veterans and feminist issues, and living life near Puget Sound. Raised in New England, she moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1981 during her Navy enlistment. She occasionally speaks and teaches on Celtic spirituality at festivals and conference...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Colin Browne  
I am a practicing Freemason and a Past Master of Lyceum Lodge of Research 8682 EC and a member of King Solomon Chapter of Research 334SC. I am married with two sons and I am an architect by profession. I have designed, painted and produced my own set of Tarot Cards and I have published a number of ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Paulo Queiroz Silva  
There some long time am writer, without any chance to publish any book. As i icovered AMAZON.COM (kindle), and to paperback books (CreateSpace), i started to publish all manuscripts i had its. I have 23 titles published throughout Amazon.com I wish to promote my books. Best Regards Paulo Quei...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >