writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Astrology/Psychic/New Age Writers

180 listings (101 - 110)

Karl Lancaster  
Born and raised in London, England. Date of birth 1955. Have had a huge amount of jobs and over the years (over 40) done quite a few martial arts. Hold several black belts and was a world champion in kung fu. Now married with two children and live in Romford Essex. Teach first aid and tai chi ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Denice Jones  
Wife and Mother of two boys. Oldest son in the United States Marines. Youngest son builds and rebuilds computers. Both with special abilities. Looking for an agent to help with hopes of a movie deal in future. Currently working on a few more books. Semi Finalist in poem contest. Author of "The Other...
writers / published 

1 works listed

LariAnn Garner  
LariAnn, a seeker of knowledge and Truth about Self, Existence, the nature of Reality, and All That Is for over 30 years, was inspired in September 2003 to begin integrating the results of this searching into the work entitled, "Fractalic Awakening". She has had many years experience in out-of-body ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vyvyan Ogma wyverne  
i'm a goat keeper, a ban-the-bomb baby boomer, and have lived for most of my adult life as a recluse, practising austerities, seeing little people and believing in them, and being kind to ghosts. i've been in the lists and i'm hard-bitten and battle-scarred, but still i walk the virtue path and desp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Margaret Nolan-Williams  
I am a very private person who was simply born in the wrong century. I am a single mom, freelance writer, poet and published novelist. (Shadows Within) I own a small organic candle business called Earth Flame. My poetry and other writing dribbles are posted at various spots on the web and I've had ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nicole Kobrowski  
Technical Writing: Write training (elearning, blended and traditional) for a variety of software and manufacturing companies. Paranormal writing: Owner of Unseenpress.com, Inc., Indiana's only paranormal book publisher. Historical Writing: Indiana History. Article to be published in Traces mag...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Rooney  
I am 25, now living in San Francisco California. I believe in living a Superfunctional lifestyle, which is what my first book is about. I am a bodybuilder, strength trainer, and fitness enthusiast, I am on the dean's list after my first year in law school, and I am very spiritual as well. I am a ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ...   Next >