writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Astrology/Psychic/New Age Writers

181 listings (1 - 10)

Stacy Harris  
The publisher/executive editor and media critic for Stacy's Music Row Report, Stacy Harris was recognized by The Nashville Business Journal (in its April 17-21, 1995 edition) for pioneering Music Row coverage on the Internet. Stacy's online career as a country-music columnist began when Stacy wrote ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Stephen Richards  
The Golden Pen, Stephen Richards has had his books serialised in the national press and magazines. His TV credits include: Panorama,Trevor McDonald’s Tonight, and has appeared in numerous crime related, national and international, TV documentaries. Currently, the maverick investigat...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Kelly Steed  
An old adage warns: If you don't know your history, you will be forever condemned to repeat it. "Likewise, if you don't know your science fiction, and heed its warnings, you could condemn the Earth to future catastrophe." Kelly Steed Kelly is a typical Aries ignited with the passion of her eleme...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patricia Buckley  
Born in Dublin in the early 1960s, Patricia Buckley's childhood and adolescence are rife with overwhelming pain. The daughter of an alcoholic, violent father and a physically and morally exhausted mother, ever since Patricia can remember, she was beaten, used and abused by the men in her life. Ove...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Milor  
I was born in Madera, C.A., and currently live in Fresno C.A. While I have distinguished himself with a BS degree, and am currently employed by the Air Force National Guard as a computer security manager, I explore my interest in metaphysical phenomenon through many hours of personal study in paran...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mike Hallett  
On November 23 2,003 I discovered a graveyard with a number of large scale prehistoric sea dragons. Latter the discovery would come to be know as the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons remains. The largest, oldest, and most advanced forms of life ever discovered. The Seazoria Dragon...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gary Val Tenuta  
I have two favorite quotes which pretty much sum up my world view. The first is from Albert Einstein: "The universe is not only queerer than we imagine, it is queerer than we CAN imagine." The second is from Shakespeare's Hamlet: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronni Marcus  
I’m just a girl…who made it all the way to middle management in #$%^& corporate America. Excuse my language but, I have a message here and profanity provides emphasis when needed. (Is that illegal yet, too?) Anyhow, the MBA degree paved the way back in the early 80’s. Back in th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >