writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Art/Architecture Writers

222 listings (91 - 100)

John Pagan  
Writer, author, professional sketch-artist, graphic designer, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Author of the novel Fury in the Garden (2003), Fury in the Garden: Dream Version (2010), Sketchmaster: A Step By Step Drawing Guide (2010), the article Poltergeist: Human-Electromagnetic Fear fe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mark Yeow  
Mark is young, ambitious and starving. He has received various commendations for his short stories and poetry, and even more rejection letters. His freelance career is still young but has taken off after working in many fields of the business. Past assignments include articles for a design magazine ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kenneth Yu  
I am a curator of cool. In other words, I am a mediator between the cutting edge and the world-at-large. I spot and expose the latest trends at the thinnest slices of the fringes , for they are the mainstream of tommorow. Cool is my passion. I live cool. I wear cool. I write cool. Cool is also...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Eric Van Renterghem  
I am a History teacher at Findlay High School. Adjunct history teacher at University of Findlay. I have been writing for years. (As usual, for pleasure.) I also enjoy doing research on historical homes and buildings. I have also worked with the National Trust for Historical Preservati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Simons  
I am a professional artist/ painting instructor living in Victoria, British Columbia. I am self-taught and teach acrylic painting workshops throughout British Columbia and recently in the United States. My oil and acrylic paintings hang in numerous corporate and private collections in Canada, the Un...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dennis Fleming  
Dennis Fleming left a career as a vice president with a pharmaceutical laboratory. He wrote articles for industry journals in the U.S. and U.K., and sat on the Editorial Review Board for the journal Contract Pharma. BioMedNet (formerly The Beagle) published Fleming’s poem After the Flood. Under a gr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Diane Lytwyn  
A collector of glass for years, I wrote "Pictorial Guide to Silvered Mercury Glass," which was published in November 2005 by Collector Books, Paducah, KY. I am interested in writing articles on the subject of antique glass, and am currently working on a project for a collecting magazine. I am...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >