writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Art/Architecture Writers

222 listings (71 - 80)

Lori Conner  
Lori Conner is a seasoned writer who specializes in architecture, design, art and creativity for national and international lifestyle magazines, and has the privilege of entering private world-class homes and interviewing design leaders from around the globe to create intimate, thought-provo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nelson Choto  
Tomé el pequeño libro del estante. Leí. Era un haikú en español. Un instante capturado con la erudición de Octavio Paz: Niño y trompo. Aquel encuentro transformó mi vida. Descubrí luego un océano de páginas tan amplio como el Mar del Sur aparecido a Núñez de Balboa. Caminé sobre las páginas y despué...
writers / published 

3 works listed

TL Davis  
I hate bios. Everything I've ever published or produced came with that little hitch: the bio. Most of the time I can get away with something like: Author of Shadow Soldier and Home To Texas; or writer, producer and director of The Green Room; or T.L. Davis has written for Mountain Living, Western Ho...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cecilia Price  
Cecilia Price is an artist living in Alabama near Auburn, AL. She has been doing art all her life! Mostly self-taught, she has taught beginning watercolor for 10 years (previously) through Auburn University's Outreach Program. Her workbook is a result of that class, and the book was so popular du...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christina Bultinck  
PUBLICATIONS A Native's Guide to Chicago - Contributing Author, Lake Claremont Press (2004) Fat Databases and Thin Expenses - Employment Marketplace (2002) About.com guide to Chicago: South and South Suburbs (2000-2001) Online Marketing Tutorial - CNET (2001) Voice Automation Software Tutorial ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kevin Brown  
Biographer and essayist Kevin Brown has authored or contributed to 4 books, and written dozens of articles and reviews on art, cinema, dance, literature, music and politics for publications such asThe Nation, Threepenny Review, (London) Times Literary Supplement, Washington Post Bookworld and others...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bart King  
I am a writer living in Portland, Oregon. My books include: THE BIG BOOK OF BOY STUFF (2004): This book went through six printings in its first year. It was Amazon.com's bestselling children's book (and 5th best overall selling book.) An irreverant combination of MAD magazine and a Boy...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >