writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Art/Architecture Writers

222 listings (41 - 50)

Brian Jones  
New York Times bestselling biographer Brian Jay Jones spent nearly two decades as a public policy analyst and speechwriter, before turning to biography full-time in 2007. He presently serves as president of Biographers International Organization. Brian’s most recent book, Jim Henson: The Bi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrew Shecktor  
Born in 1956 in Philadelphia, and currently residing in Berwick Pennsylvania in the heart of coal country, Andrew Shecktor has authored a number of short manuscripts and articles of fiction and non-fiction over his 40 year part time writing career. He worked as a technical writer for ECRI, a medical...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Goin  
Author of weekly financial column "Mom Chronicles": http://www.buyandhold.com Author: Learn Design with Flash MX, Friends of Ed Publishing, 2002. PROFILE: Over 20 years successful verbal and visual communications, including graphic design, writing, content development, public relations, print p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Waters  
I worked as a professional free lance lyricist in Hollywood from 1969 until 1977. It was there I met the two composers with whom I wrote eight songs which were published. Probably because of air pollution I became ill with an acute respiratory disorder. I left the Los Angeles area in 1977 and wor...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cynthia Houppert  
Gallerist Art Struck - A Fine Art Gallery 497 E. Main Street Blue Ridge, GA 30513 http://www.artstruck.net - Non-Fiction Textbook on Marketing Art Art Gallery Safari: Bagging the Big One (c) 2003 - Non-Fiction Art Marketing Articles www.art-bridge.com www.worldECHO.com www.buy-4-art....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Scott Davis  
Born December 6, 1952, I am the only son of a teacher and an Air National Guard electronics mechanic. I grew up reading science fiction, including many authors. I am largely self-taught. That is, I have read voraciously, and read a good deal in the fields of science fiction and science f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Melody Schubert  
Creative Chameleon for Hire. In need of a writer to express the heart of your travel destination, attraction or business? Hire a Creative Chameleon, who adapts to their environment. A keen sense of artistic insight allows me to look beyond what lies on the surface to find the heart of each st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >