writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Art/Architecture Writers

221 listings (141 - 150)

Lisa Movius  
I have been based in Shanghai, China since 1998 and cover arts, culture and society for publications including the Asian Wall Street Journal, Salon.com, the Far Eastern Economic Review, the Guardian and the South China Morning Post. I am currently working on a book about Shanghai's cultural revival ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jay Roudebush  
Jay grew up in a Navy family and traveled extensively when he was young. He retired from teaching in 2010, and now devotes much of his spare time to writing. He recently publish Secret of the Scarab, a young adult adventure novel, and currently is working on his second young adult book, When We Were...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mike Chinn  
'The Paladin Mandates' collection, 1998 Alchemy Press 'Swords Against the Millennium' anthology (editor) 2001 Alchemy Press 20+ issues of 'Starblazer' for DC Thomson & Co Stories in 'Mammoth Book of Dracula' Robinson; 'Phantoms of Venice' Shadow Publishing; 'Final Shadows' Doubleday. 'Writing an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nancy Vance Sarginson  
I am a musician, singer/songwriter. I have written a book about live online performing, the ins and outs, it has guidelines and info for musicians that love to perform live over the interne. This is my first book ever written and published. I have written many songs but wanted to try my hand at writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J.D. Jordan  
J.D. Jordan is a versatile creative professional with experience in web, usability, graphic, information design, print design and production. He has taught and researched at a national- recognized research university, taught creative technologies and techniques at a leading accredited arts co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Colin Browne  
I am a practicing Freemason and a Past Master of Lyceum Lodge of Research 8682 EC and a member of King Solomon Chapter of Research 334SC. I am married with two sons and I am an architect by profession. I have designed, painted and produced my own set of Tarot Cards and I have published a number of ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

E Thomas Wood  
Co-owner, Beaten Biscuit Press LLC (publisher of Nashville: An American Self-Portrait, 2001); author, Karski: How One Man Tried to Stop the Holocaust (Wiley, 1994); ghost-author of and contributor to other books; journalist (New York Times, Wall Street Journal etc.); former magazine editor and publi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Bill Abbott  
Stockbroker in the early 90's where I wrote material on finance and its issues, then into the military where I served in the Special Operations (Special Boat Team) arena in the Navy. Since that time I have written on a host of topics, drawing from both my experience in the world and topical research...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >