writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Art/Architecture Writers

223 listings (121 - 130)

Garrison Ricketson  
I am mostly a painter, but am currently stuggleing with trying to write a autobiography, abt me , or looking for a inspired young writer,that would just let me tell my story,,and would do the actual writeing and I would do illustrations....At 50 years old now, I am finaly realizeing my dream ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

David Ogren  
David has played and maintained guitars for over 30 years. Through various music groups and 3 toddlers, he has discovered that the road to guitar care is perilous and fraught with the hazards of unstable guitar stands and soggy diapers. His instruments have followed him around the world, traveli...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jeffrey Abugel  
Twenty-five years experience as Editor and Writer. Co- author of "Feeling Unreal: Depersonalization Disorder and the Loss of the Self", the first book to ever deal with a disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. Member: American Medical Writers Assn. Other specializations in hom...
writers / published 

3 works listed

LR Roarty  
Ancient tales of the woods from my grandfather fostered my love for stories since a tiny age. I write to remember what came in with the fog from our northwoods farm. In an age of automated thought and false fire from street lamps, I record that which wrote on my very soul....that which still hides...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mohit  Sharma (Trendster / Trendy Baba)  
Published - Thousands of stories, poems, books, articles, comics (fiction, non-fiction, research and social activism). Languages - English, Hindi & EspaƱol. Affiliate: Freelance Talents (Freelance Civilization), Infra Surkh Shayars, Various websites and publications like Raj Comics, Smas...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Claudia Versailles  
Although armed with a background in Fine Arts, Claudia Versailles dabbles in a little bit of everything. An Event Coordinator specializing in Marketing and Promotions, this Interior Designer, CEO of F.A.K.E. T-shirts, screenwriter, artist, advocate of the homeless, and dog lover brings a uniqu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Julian Gallo  
I Have published eight books of poetry for various small press publications as well as poetry in numerous small press journals throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. Looking to make contact with writers from all over the world. I also recently completed my first novel. Influences: Jul...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Danesh Daryanani  
Content Strategy, Consultancy and Creation. Books, Editorial Services, Digital Content, Speech-Writing, White Papers, Annual Reports, Video and Animation Copy, Scripts. Published Works: See Below Digital Content: Waalkz Interactive Heritage Walks. Supported by the National Heritage ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >