writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Anthropology/Archaelogy Writers

142 listings (91 - 100)

Chris Damitio  
I'm 32 years old and published my first book through booklocker in 2003. The book, Rough Living: Tips and Tales of a Vagabond did alright but is now out of print. Currently I am living in Kailua on Oahu, writing a bit, and working as a Limo driver and tour guide. I am interested in building a long ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Erynn Laurie  
Erynn blogs on spirituality, social issues, women veterans and feminist issues, and living life near Puget Sound. Raised in New England, she moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1981 during her Navy enlistment. She occasionally speaks and teaches on Celtic spirituality at festivals and conference...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Francine Linssen  
I am a freelance writer based in Singapore with a background in marketing and social housing (MSc). I published my first book in English in September 2010. Most recent projects include a website for a HR company, blogposts on various subjects and columns for the Global Connection Magazine.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Coody Cooper  
Born in Tulsa, I majored in journalism followed by anthropology. I pursued a career in museums in Connecticut, Maryland, DC, and Oklahoma, and throughout my career I wrote, both professionally and creatively. I write poetry, essays, short stories and histories.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nathan Foote  
Enfant terrible. Private school, quasi-military. Harvard. Peace Corps. World wandering. Ranching in the wilderness. And writing all the way- poetry, novels, journals, essays, creative non fiction, play and film scripts.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Doug McNaught  
Winner of Merit Certificate for Outstanding Accomplishment from the Writer's Digest 1994 Former Member of Australian Society of Authors Magazine Editor 1992-1996 MA PhD in Biblical Studies
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dr. Ken Jeremiah  
Dr. Ken Jeremiah has written extensively about history, religion, and critical thinking. More information about him can be found at http://www.kenjeremiah.com.
writers / published 

8 works listed

Susan Kloulechad  
Article "Changing Currents" appeared in the February 2004 edition of LadyBugFlights.com Manuscript titled "Spirits Within", a romantic comedy set in Palau.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marie Anakee Miczak  
Author of: "Secret Potions, Elixirs & Concoctions", "Mehndi", "How Flowers Heal", "Henna's Secret History", contributor to a number of other published books.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...   Next >