writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Anthropology/Archaelogy Writers

142 listings (81 - 90)

Carolyn Theriault  
I hold a questionably useful graduate degree in Egyptology (archaeology, literature & language) and an equally impractical undergraduate degree in Classics. Feeling most centred when traveling around the Mediterranean rim, I keep a somewhat nostalgic eye on the diminishing minarets, muezzins, medina...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Jake Goldsmith  
Jake Goldsmith is a philosophical writer and author of the semi-autobiographical philosophical journal 'Plagiarised Thoughts'. Jake started writing Plagiarised Thoughts in the form of notes in 2011 while an inpatient in hospital due to various medical needs. Those surroundings stimulated "philoso...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Stephen St. John  
I earned my B.S. in Chemistry from East Tennessee State University. Then I went on to Pensacola Bible Institute to earn my Bachelor of Divinity and Master of Theology under the renowned Dr. Peter S. Ruckman. Currently I work in the United States Air Force as an officer in the Space field. The resear...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Can Don  
Herodental is a reliable, independently owned dental equipment company based in United Kingdom, established in 2013. Herodental dental supplies and products for dental professionals in UK, Europe at everyday discount price. Our dental equipment and dental instruments meet current legislation demands...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

Jeff Benner  
I have had a long interest in the Hebrew language of the Bible and in 1996 began researching the ancient pictographic alphabet used by the Hebrew people and other Semitic tribes. In 1999 I founded the "Ancient Hebrew Research Center" (http://www.ancient-hebrew.org) to research and teach Biblical und...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Anna MANCINI  
Anna MANCINI holds a Ph.D. in philosophy of law and degrees in translation from the University of Paris (Assas). She also studied philosophy of mind at the University of London, UK. She taught at the university level in France. She is the founder of InnovativeYou, a Paris-based organiza...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >