writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Anthropology/Archaelogy Writers

142 listings (71 - 80)

Bill Rutto  
I'm a Kenyan writer and human rights researcher with Research for Action Network (REFONET)and a consultant with the Centre for Minority Rights Development (CEMIRIDE). I write both fiction and non-fiction works. Currently I'm working on a major advocacy book on a community called the Talai who in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia Cronin Marcello  
I was a banker for twenty years before beginning a writing career in 1989. I have had ten books published, including Mohandas Gandhi, a Biography (2005), Ralph Nader, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), Gloria Steinem, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), The Dalai Lama, a Biography (Greenwood Pre...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Raven Grimassi  
Raven Grimassi is an internationally acclaimed and award-winning author of over ten books. He is the co-founder and co-director of the College of the Crossroads, which is a Mystery School devoted to preserving ancestral knowledge and wisdom. College Website address is http://www.collegeofthecrossr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Marian Youngblood  
I am a baby boomer, having spent life mostly writing for other people and now wanting to write for myself : in process of seeking agent/publisher for fantasy- adventure: SHASTA: CRITICAL MASS - a novel. published work includes church history BOURTIE KIRK: 800 YEARS by Marian Youngblood C...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Edmond Ng  
Freelance writer for print and digital media - magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for information technology, traveling, social issues, and other areas. Writer's geographical location is in Singapore. Types of writings include copywriting, conten...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >