writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Anthropology/Archaelogy Writers

142 listings (61 - 70)

James Lyons-Weiler  
James Lyons-Weiler has taught genetics, ecology, bioinformatics, and evolution at institutions of higher learning in the United Stated. As a Sloan Postdoctoral Fellow he studied Molecular Evolutionary Genetics, and founded the Bioinformatics Analysis Core at the University of Pittsburgh and th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Allen Epling  
Allen Epling, is a former public school teacher of science and physics, and school supervisor and administrator. Mr. Epling has written numerous newspaper articles and published 3 research papers on physics and the structure of the universe. His passion is keeping up with the latest developments in...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kaalii Cargill  
What if . . .? That question lies at the heart of my writing and my life. Things are not always as they seem, and there is so much we don't yet know. I write to explore possibilities and to invite you between the worlds, beyond the bounds of time . . . http://kaalii.wix.com/soulstory ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mathew Miller  
Mathew Miller was born in Switzerland, and he spent much of his young life in US embassies around the world. As a child, he lived on nearly every continent and visited over 50 countries. He entered Notre Dame on a sport scholarship, and it was through team sports that he learned his first importan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Matthew Heines  
Matthew (a.k.a "Matt") Heines was raised in the Pacific Northwest in the sleepy town of Sequim, Washington. Matthew graduated high school with much fanfare and relief from his teachers. He served as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division from 1982-1986, playing the role of Hawkeye from M*A*S*H...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ted Loukes  
Ted Loukes is an independent researcher in the field of ancient civilisations. Born in the sixties, he has been on a voyage of discovery for over forty years, questioning man's origins by digging through ancient texts, inscriptions, myths and legends. He moved to South Africa in 1990 and set up home...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >