writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Anthropology/Archaelogy Writers

142 listings (51 - 60)

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Nancy Marie Brown  
Nancy Marie Brown is the author of five books of nonfiction for general readers: --Song of the Vikings: Snorri and the Making of Norse Myths (Palgrave Macmillan 2012) --The Abacus and the Cross: The Story of the Pope Who Brought the Light of Science to the Dark Ages (Basic Books 2010) ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandra Friend  
From clambering up the jagged lip of the world's largest dormant volcano to riding the rails across the deserts of northern India, Sandra Friend immerses herself in her work. Author of nearly twenty books, Sandra is Florida's top hiking expert, with five hiking books to her credit (with Countryman P...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Karen Laubenstein  
Grew up in Maine, graduate Westbrook High School 1976 (founded and edited school newspaper), attended University of Maine (Fort Kent, Orono, So. Maine), University of Utah, and University of Rochester/Rochester Institute of Technology. Peace Corps in Benin, W. Africa. USDOL Employment & Trai...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ann Davenport  
I have self-published a book about maternal health and politics of NGOs - Babies in the Cornfield: Stories of Maternal Health and Death from Around the World. I have been working as a nurse and later a midwife since I was 24, and for the past 15 years have been working in international health progra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Gary Varner  
I have a background in archaeology and anthropology and have written two books, Essays in Contemporary Paganism was published in 2000 by iUniverse and has been reissued with a new cover in 2002. My new book, Sacred Wells: A Study in the History, Meaning & Mythology of Holy Wells and Waters is availa...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Danny Nemu  
The apocalypse knocked on my door eleven years ago, bearing pamphlets colourfully depicting the fate awaiting those who would not witness Jehovah. Apocalypticism and apocalypticists have fascinated me ever since. I lived in Japan for six years, and now I live in Brazil, at an altitude which makes...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Janusz Nagiecki  
Janusz's freelance work has appeared in the Seattle Times, San Francisco Chronicle, E Magazine, Ecologist, and other prominent publications. He is also the author of two books: California's Wine Country and Road Biking Northern California (Globe Pequot Press). A former Colorado ski instruc...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >