writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Anthropology/Archaelogy Writers

142 listings (41 - 50)

Tom Vater  
Tom Vater is a writer mostly working in South Asia. Tom Vater's first publication (barring a virtually forgotten past as editor of student magazines and part-time music critic for a German daily) was a full page spread on Nepali folk music in Nepal's biggest English language paper in 1997. Since...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Robin Gill  
While working as an acquisitions editor and translation-checker for two tokyo-based publishers (books served include: levi: periodic table, lopez: winter count; lovelock: gaia), 7 of my own bks were published between 1984 -1991, including han-nihonjinron (anti-japanology), eigo-wa konna-ni nihongo ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Hooker  
John Hooker is an independent researcher and writer who specializes in the ancient Celts: their coinage, mythology, and art. In 1999, together with his late wife, the poet Carin Perron, he decided to build a web presence for the Celtic Coin Index which started in 1961 as a card index at the In...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Maggie Jean Wahls  
A traditional practicing Shaman for over 50 years, Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls has been offering free Shamanic counseling for over 30 years. People from all walks of life, from all over the world and of all ages have asked their life questions of this Shaman and now these questions and the meaningful ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marilynn Dawson  
I grew up in a solid Christian home, coming to Christ at the age of 7. I've been actively involved in Church life since age 10, including activities such as joining Mom and my sister in singing special numbers, choir, teaching Sunday School, leading Sunday School open session, planning Sunday Schoo...
writers / published 

11 works listed

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Edward O'Toole  
Edward O'Toole was born in the historic English city of Chester. Having moved around the United Kingdom in early childhood, living in North Wales, the Yorkshire Moors and near to the Uffington White Horse, he was educated at Isaac Newtons old school in Grantham and later studied Culture, poetry and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >