writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (91 - 100)

Thea Miller Ryan  
I am an experienced freelance writer, specializing in travel, outdoors, literature-related travel and Great Plains articles. My publication credits include national magazines such as Home & Away, Writer's Journal, Transitions Abroad, Just About Horses and Conservation Digest, along with many other r...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kathy Krisko  
I'm a published author of non-fiction shorts and a fantasy fiction novel, "Stolen" (Book One of three), will be released soon. I live in northern Colorado with my two rescued Australian Cattle Dogs, Page and Carter. I was born in Kentucky, but spent most of my childhood in California in the Mojave D...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jenna Robbins  
Although I enjoy fiction and screenwriting, the majority of my professional writing experience has been travel and lifestyle, mainly for America Online, where I wrote more than 200 pieces on restaurants, concerts and events. My articles have appeared on ForbesTraveler.com and in the Seattle Post-Int...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Kreps  
A published author, I write articles, editorials and essays pertaining to political and social issues. I also write short stories as well as occasional pieces dealing with sports, television, health, and personal experiences. I've written scripts which have been produced on Imagination Theater, an a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

C J Mouser  
I am a freelance writer living in west central Florida. I write a column for our local paper, the subject matter can range anywhere from current events to raising children. My stories chronicle the everyday humor, and occasionally perilous adventures, of life on the small family farm. My husband and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael Montagu  
I am a former diplomat and antiques dealer, now a successful, regularly published writer for Vintage Script, The Lady and a number of other magazines. In addition, I now run a small, bespoke literary agency with my partner, Carlos Bispo do Santos, a graduate in translation and English literature. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Fiona Tankard  
Italy-based freelance professional writer and ghostwriter. Originator and former editor of UK's top selling monthly magazine on Italy - called 'ITALY'. www.italymag.co.uk. Author of numerous articles on and offline, published author of over 25 coursebooks for English as a Foreign language (EFL, ELT,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >