writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (81 - 90)

Lindsey Pedersen  
I am 26 years old and live with my husband near BYU. I am waiting to finish school until he finishes since school is so expensive. I grew up in Oregon near Portland. I am in love with that area because of it's rich artistic community. I have always enjoyed sharing stories with my friends and famil...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maxine Carpenter  
After a few years of writing a prize-winning opinion column and numerous magazine articles, mostly on wildlife and the environment,I was suddenly stricken with that well-known malady of writers: the overpowering urge to write the Great Canadian Novel. A sojourn at Dorland Mountain Arts Colony brou...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Andy Beck  
Born in London 1954, married with 3 children in their 20s. Andy has worked with horses and as a semi-pro musician for over 25 years and is a qualified tertiary lecturer. In 1993 he established the White Horse Equine Ethology Project to study equine social behavior. His first book, inspired by the pr...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Sharon Sakson  
I am a journalist, writer, and television producer with a special interest in animals, particularly dogs. Master of Fine Arts in Writing degree from the New School for Social Research, 2005. . I was an editor at Dow Jones Newswires, of The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and other Dow Jone...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anna Marie Fritz  
I graduated from the Newspaper Institute of America some years back, and am presently a small-press publisher and author. I belong to The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, Outdoor Writers, Authors Den, ArtWanted.com, Wet Canvas, and poetry groups. My Children's book entitle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Bareford  
I am a professional violence designer, primarily involved in theatrical productions in the Chicago area, but my work also includes teaching stage combat at Lewis University, The Fight Shop Studio, and various workshops around the area. When the occasion arises, I do utility stunts (mostly hig...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Katherine Danko-Blocksdorf  
Katherine Danko-Blocksdorf's bylines and photos most frequently appear in magazines with the word "Horse" on the front cover. Her writing has also been published in travel, lifestyle, and poetry magazines. She's done time as a newspaper stringer, advertising representative, and newsletter editor. A...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >