writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (71 - 80)

J D Walters  
Grew up in the cold cold Northeast, but currently live in the Northwest. Have lived in multiple states: California, Nevada, Florida and out of my mind. Have completed one novel of a trilogy, not yet published. I read between 200 and 300 books a year, primarily contemporary fiction. James Miche...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Olivia Kim  
Write literary and mystery fiction: currently finishing novel set in a small community in Montana, redemption is sought and ultimately though painfully found for a man who has been accused of killing his younger brother when they were children; as told through his relationships with his nemesis, a ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Daniele Luciano Moskal  
Born in Italy,Daniele Luciano Moskal is an Evangelist/Pastor, Bible Teacher, Children's TV Presenter, Songwriter and Author who has been appointed and anointed to publish the mind of God through unique inspirational writing. He has gained a B.A in Religious Studies and Writing & Publishing a...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Darrell  Berkheimer  
Berkheimer a former daily newspaper editor with nearly 30 years experience. He served as a reporter-writer, city editor, news editor, managing editor, columnist and editorials writer. He was managing editor at three dailies -- one in Georgia and two in Texas. He also worked for 13 years as a co...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen Mitchell Tremmel  
Karen Tremmel was born and raised in the Tennessee Valley at the foot of Lookout Mountain, surrounded by dramatic scenes of nature and wildlife, juxtaposed with steel mills, dams, farming and fragments of the Civil War. Karen relocated to Canada where she spent her time back to nature exploring the ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jason Ritchie  
I have worked in the areas of alternative health, complementary therapies as well as healing arts. I lead workshops in spiritual development and awareness. I am a registered Reiki Master/Teacher and practitioner, running workshops in Spain,Great Britain and Gibraltar. I am now accessing the world as...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

William Sawyers  
I'm a father of two children, Daughter Amanda-14, Son-Chris 16. Been married for 22 years now. I've been writing for more than 13 years now. I write poetry,Fiction and Non-Fiction for children aged 5 on up. I'm helping children to read more. I'm helping three local schools (P.T.A's) and Local Cubs...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >