writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (61 - 70)

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Jerry Jaleel  
Jerry A. Jaleel F.R.G.S., is a Canadian citizen, and a resident of Canada since 1968, university graduate, Forester and wildlife enthusiasist, Founder and Director of the Jim Corbett Foundation (1994), Memeber of National Geographic Society, Fellow of Royal Geographic Society. Traveled extensively i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon Miner  
I am the middle child of 11, raised 6 sons, currently enjoy 13 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren. In 2000, after 25 years, we closed our barn, Unicorn Stables. I have a semi-retired horse at a friend's barn in NJ and an Irish Terrier named Woogie who travels with us. My 7th book, "Woogie's...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kevin Shelly  
I'm a full-time New Jersey newspaper editor and a part-time magazine freelancer. My first book, Lynn Bogue Hunt: A Sporting Life, sold out its first edition and is now available again. Field & Stream magazine selected it as one of nine memorable outdoor books published in 2003. I've gotten several a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Warren  
Jim and family operate SledDog Lodge in Michigans Upper Peninsula near the town of Paradise. SledDog Lodge is a premere Iditarod training camp with early snow and hundreds of miles of training trails. A retired engineer turned sled dog trainer Jim ran Iditraod '04 as the oldest rookie finishin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Virginia Wright  
About The Author-- Virginia Wright Wright, Virginia (1958 - ) Genre: Children's Literature Born and raised in Belfast, ME, children's author Virginia Wright began her writing career at an early age in a diary given as a gift by her mother. After graduation from high school in 1976, she t...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Betsy S. Franz  
I am a freelance writer and photographer specializing in nature, wildlife, the environment and both humorous and inspirational human interest topics. My articles and photographs have appeared in many publications including Florida Gardening, Florida Sportsman, E - The Environmental Magazine, BassTim...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robyn Wiley  
I'm a 22 year old college student at the University of Southern Maine. A senior in philosophy and a writer on the side. I have published a handful of editorials in a few different newspapers and websites about politics and current events, and have worked as a staff writer on a student newspaper. ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >