writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (51 - 60)

Randy Wysong  
Dr. Wysong is author of Living Life as if Thinking Matters, Solving The Big Questions—as if Thinking Matters (providing answers to the dilemmas of: Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?), The Creation-Evolution Controversy (now in its twelfth printing), several books on nutrit...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Debi Metcalfe  
Who Is Debi Metcalfe? Over the past several years, Ms. Metcalfe has become a champion for the prevention of horse theft. She started on a one person crusade to right a wrong and to put her family back together in the wake of a shattering experience. In the process of solving a crime and comp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

May Lenzer  
A native Staten Islander, I never thought I'd live in some of the most interesting places in the USA. Neither did I think when I had time to get serious about writing (not so long ago), that I would be taken seriously. Though my first love is writing about animals and the natural world, I find f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Harper  
Grew up in the cold cold Northeast, Have lived in multiple states: California, Nevada, Florida and out of my mind. Have completed 3 novels of a quad, not yet published. I read between 200 and 300 books a year, primarily contemporary fiction. James Michener, Fannie Flagg, Tom Robbins, Christop...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Theresa Peluso  
I've always had a love of paper and books. Whether I was coloring in kindergarten or I'm approving blue-lines today, I've always felt drawn to a page. Books represent knowledge, expression, freedom, adventure, creativity, escape – so it's no surprise to me when I analyze it, most of my adult life...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Hal Zina Bennett  
I have over 30 successful books in print, ranging from the pioneering holistic health book The Well Body Book, with Mike Samuels, MD, to two novels with shamanic themes. My books for writers, Write From the Heart (now in a 5th printing) and Writing Spiritual Books, are widely read and quoted. I ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Todd H. C. Fischer  
Todd Fischer has been an artist and a writer his entire life and has had several stories and pictures appear in small press journals world wide. He has also published newsletters and chapbooks where he designed layout, created and gathered content, manipulated graphics and converted files for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Nina Osier  
"9-UH" was born with a sun tan in the village of Camden, Maine. Her first home was on Friendship Long Island, off the Maine coast. She started “writing” at the age of two, when her parents decided to write down her stories and read them back to her. A librarian in the central Maine town of Gardin...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Anthony Buccino  
Anthony Buccino published thirteen books, including six full-length poetry collections. He published three collections of essays based on growing up in and around New Jersey. Buccino writes about life in New Jersey and about commuting at NJ.Com and other locations. The Nutley Sons and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >