writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (41 - 50)

Meriel Brooke  
In June 2014, my first novel, 'An Impossible Marriage', was published to good reviews. It was first published under the title of 'Blood Marriage'. I started writing this book nine years ago and originally it was just a record of my father's career (he fought in both world wars). Then I realised it ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cynthia Polansky  
A cross-genre author, Cynthia Polansky refuses to settle for the conventional. She currently has two published novels to her credit, and writes nonfiction under the name Cynthia P. Gallagher. An advocate of literacy, Cynthia is a writing tutor at the U.S. Naval Academy's Writing Center where she wa...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Eliza Lynn Taylor  
I have been writing in some form or another since I was a child- I just didn't realize it until recently. I had a "fan club" as a teenager that put out a small newspaper for which I was writer and publisher. I sold most copies. I have been writing for well over twenty years and have been published...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Andrea Campbell  
Andrea Campbell lives in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, a community nestled in the Ouachita Mountains, part of the national park system and boyhood home to former President Clinton. She is the author of eight books on a variety of topics--no one will ever accuse her of being a "one-note Charlie." ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robin Gill  
While working as an acquisitions editor and translation-checker for two tokyo-based publishers (books served include: levi: periodic table, lopez: winter count; lovelock: gaia), 7 of my own bks were published between 1984 -1991, including han-nihonjinron (anti-japanology), eigo-wa konna-ni nihongo ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Delaney  
With B.A. degrees in English and dance from the University of California in Santa Barbara, I began my split career in New York City dancing on MTV and off Broadway while working as a copy editor for a small publishing company. I served as a transcriptionist for television (Hiram Brooks) and print, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Linda Allen  
Linda Allen is author of more than 50 magazine articles, essays, and books. she has received honors from the Society for Professional Journalists and Writer's Digest. Her book, Decking the Halls - The Folklore and Traditions of Christmas Plants, was a finalist for the 2001 Benjamin Franklin Award f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >