writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (31 - 40)

Michelle Gilders  
I have been writing professionally since the early 1990s and have written several non-fiction books and contributed to several anthologies on environmental subjects. My main interests are environmental subjects and the human impact on the environment. I am the author of Reflections of a Whale-Wa...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jan Grieco  
Jan Grieco earned a B.A. from Vermont College, and an MFA in fiction from the University of Southern Maine's Stonecoast Writing Program. She is one of four emerging writers who will be recognized at PEN-New England's 2006 Discovery Evening on March 2 at Emerson College in Boston. She was nominated b...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Melody Schubert  
Creative Chameleon for Hire. In need of a writer to express the heart of your travel destination, attraction or business? Hire a Creative Chameleon, who adapts to their environment. A keen sense of artistic insight allows me to look beyond what lies on the surface to find the heart of each st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Gerald Darnell  
The stories and events included in his books span times from pre-high school to his now retirement in Longwood, FL � near Orlando. As an avid hunter and fisherman, many of the writings involve activities and stories from his personal outdoor adventures. As a business executive, and extensive trav...
writers / published 

10 works listed

David R Moenich  
Resume available (updated 15 June 2005). Published within literature, photography. Self-published within music. I'm not interested in "vanity publishing". I've been professionally published many times, i.e., book, magazine articles, photography, poetry, cartoon genre. I write all types of p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >