writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (21 - 30)

Genevieve Montcombroux  
I grew up and studied in Paris, France. Following my study of languages at Oxford University, England, I worked as an editor of scientific publications in the language department, for Pergamon Press. While I like my job, I also wanted to remain with ballet and trained to be a teacher of ballet. All...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mohan Chandran  
I am an independent Business Writer, Content developer, and Business Researcher, based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, offering Content development and Business Research services through “CPG Knowledge Solutions.”(TM) The suite of content solutions offered includes the following: Busin...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Lisa Loucks-Christenson  
Lisa Loucks Christenson is a national award-winning author and photographer, the publisher of Loucks-Christenson Publishing, LLC, and Mystery Lovers Corner (tm), and the host of Lisas Walk the Talk Show, a daily, internationally syndicated radio show. She conducts weekly interviews with celeb...
writers / published 

1 works listed

H F J (Jansen) Estrup  
Author of the Starlight On Stone series, books WEST, EAST, SOUTH and NORTH have already been published. The climax, CRUX, is due out in Winter 2014. Both paperback and ebook editions are currently available. Born at the end of the Great Depression, I was imprinted by World War II and developed a ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Shelley Moss  
I reside in Michigan, and I am a published author. I have been writing for 6 years and have been published at Hearts with Soul,Taking back our Kids,Sexoffenders,Pathways Newsletter and Winterblue Thunder Magazine, Raising a Daughter. To some, my amount of being published is not much, but I have ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Diana L. Guerrero  
Diana L. Guerrero provides writing and marketing services. Known for her speed and creativity, her client list includes a broad spectrum of artists, businesses, and students. Guerrero is experienced with both traditional and new media (Internet) projects. In addition to local (Big Bear Tourist G...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Karyn Follis Cheatham  
Karyn Follis Cheatham has been a research analyst, math and history tutor, sports' magazine editor, political media coordinator, print model, university adviser for Native American recruitment, rodeo phtographer, and choir director. But she is first and always a writer. Pleased (and relieved) ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >