writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

205 listings (121 - 130)

Lawrence Dyer  
First book just published: see www.ACottageOnTheMoss.com Also short stories (SF/Fantasy) in various magazines/books. The book is autobiography, an account of ten years of 'wilderness living' in a remote stone cottage in the English Peak District. Short stories published in places such as Interzone,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anna Larson  
Anna Larson is a freelance writer and long time horse owner. She attended New Mexico Military Institute in Roswell, New Mexico and Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, Louisiana. She obtained her Bachelors of Science degree in Equine Science before enlisting in the U. S. Army as a veterinary technic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Saunders  
I'm a full-time writer for the State University of New York at Rockland, a member of its Speakers Bureau and the parent representative of the National Congenital CMV Foundation. I am the author of four books: Anything But a Dog! The perfect pet for a girl with congenital CMV; EVER TRUE: A Union Priv...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Randy Carey  
My first book, "Tetras and Barbs," will be released January 2010 and distributed through all major U.S. pet stores and online through international booksellers. Through invitation, I serve on the Petco Editorial Review Board. I am a regular contributor of feature articles and multi-part series f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lawrence Winkler  
Lawrence Winkler is an ancient physician, traveler, and natural philosopher. His molecules are morphing from medicine to manuscript. From compassion to passion, to view and document the world around him, in all its beauty and complexity. He lives on Vancouver Island with Robyn, tending ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Jennifer Dougherty  
I am a published author specializing in pet related articles and books. My articles have appeared in a number of aquarium related magazines and featured at http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com. While my experience has primarily been in writing about pets and animals, I am looking to broaden my hori...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Annette Meredith  
Annette Meredith is a master gardener, photographer and lifelong student of nature who is passionate about environmental issues and conservation. She was born in England but now lives in North Carolina, where she enjoys encouraging, observing and photographing nature as she works to improve sixty ac...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Ekarius  
My husband and I have over 25 years of livestock experience. I am the author of Small-Scale Livestock Farming: A Grass-Based Approach for Health, Sustainability and Profit, Storey's Guide to Raising Sheep, and How to Build Animal Housing. I write for magazines and newsletters.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >