writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

204 listings (111 - 120)

David Maxfield  
Thirty something with a passion for fun and passing on experiences. My work as a water engineer in the UK and abroad has involved a lot of writing, from technical reports, papers, presentations, manuals to marketing literature. This experience has given me the assistance to kick start my preferred...
writers / published 

3 works listed

JIM DEATON  
At the time, I thought it was hell, but now I'm glad to have had a high school English teacher that was so demanding. Since I suffered a stroke a few years ago, I've been writing a lot; the more I write, the better it gets (dare I say I enjoy it?). Thank goodness for the internet and on-line cours...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Patricia Miller  
I am a well published freelance travel writer, as well as personal essays, poetry, and memoirs. I live in the Great Lakes region and often write about the lakes, commerce and history of the lakes, lighthouses, and the ships and the Coast Guard. I work as a writer and editor at Michigan State Univ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Elizabeth Philpott  
I have been writing and editing professionally for almost a decade. I have experience in creating copy for marketing and sales literature, public relations (press releases, press kits), text books and exams (insurance pre-licensing and continuing education), Web content, B2B communications, and more...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Kendall Nelson  
Kendall Nelson was raised in California. She was educated at San Francisco State University and Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California. From there she moved to Los Angeles and worked as a segment producer and assistant director for Fox Television. In 1997, Nelson moved to Sun V...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary R Shefferman  
Mary R. Shefferman is the author of The Ferret: An Owner's Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet, The Wit and Wisdom of the Modern Ferrets: A Ferret's Perspective on Ferret Care, and 500 Things My Ferret Told Me, as well as the Editor of Modern Ferret Magazine. She has more than 18 years professional experie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rick Hathaway  
Coming from meager beginnings, Rick relates to the underlings of life and brings that perspective into his writing. He attended a Christian College in the Northeast where he graduated with a degree in Theological Studies. He has been a pastor and church planter, having had opportunity to share his s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roxanne Willems Snopek  
Author of "Targets of Affection" a Shelby James veterinary mystery, published by Cormorant Books, 2006 Author of the following Amazing Stories books, all published by Altitude Publishing: "More Great Dog Stories" 2007 "More Great Cat Stories" 2006 "Inspiring Animal Tales" 2006 "Dangerou...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >