writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (101 - 110)

Adrienne Mason  
Adrienne Mason is a full time freelance writer and editor living on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. She specializes in science and nature topics with particular expertise in the marine environment. Adrienne also writes travel pieces and travels whenever possible with her young children. ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

M. K. Theod  
Published writing is non-fiction. Finished my first novel when very young, and then went on to fill a file drawer of fits and starts (aka garbage) though some of the concepts might be viable. Now I'm back to writing fiction again. Have just completed a 400,000+/- word fantasy novel (aka doodl...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Zaida Russell  
I grew up in a bilingual family in New York, and even though English was a second language to me, I excelled in that subject in school. In high school, I was a reporter, assistant editor, then editor of the school paper, "The Spotlight." In college, I won 2nd Place in an essay contest sponsored by...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Tala Masca  
Have one published book, a number of articles and short stories, am a member of Wagga Wagga Writers which is how i found this board. Have a completed book of erotica that i am currently trying to find a publisher for, and am working on a military style book. 2 other books in my horse education serie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Amy Friedman  
I've been a syndicated children's writer since 1991 (Universal Press Syndicate, Tell Me A Story), and a newspaper columnist since the mid-80s. I currently write a monthly column for The Mad As Hell Club, a new online magazine (www.madashellclub.net), and I am producing a series of audiobook CDs of m...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Karen Jones  
Karen M. Jones is a creative strategist and social entrepreneur whose work comprises print media, web content, creative products and public presentations. Her most recent venture is Benevolent Planet (www.BenevolentPlanet.com), a practical source of simple strategies for living with compassion, purp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >