writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

203 listings (11 - 20)

Alex Domokos  
News! News! News! My co-authored suspense book entitled Body Traffic was short-listed for the Margaret Laurence Book Award! Body Traffic is the print version of our e-book entitled Masquerade. Please read my Bio, below. Alex Warmest Greetings: I was born in Szabadka, Yugoslav in 19...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Robert Swanepoel  
R. Eric Swanepoel (author of "Saving the World and Being Happy") More biographical details here: http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/computerager/biography.htm Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, I grew up in Harare, Zimbabwe, and Pretoria, South Africa. I returned to the UK in 1987 after obtaining my ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee  
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRUisR5KB4. Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1962. During the 1950\\\'s his father, Jossiah Adolphus, immigrated from Jamaica to Florida where he married Mr. Lee\\\'s mother, Francis Lee. Mr. Lee is the 11th of 12 children who...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Michael Walling  
Mikes expertise encompasses leadership, international terror, trans-national crime, human trafficking, piracy and counter piracy operations as well as geo-political and military history. He is an internationally recognized historian, author, and speaker. His book, Bloodstained Sea: The U.S. Coas...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gunild Pak  
Gunild Pak is a writer, editor, art director, graphic designer and dance critic. Her articles and reviews have been published by several publications including Dance Magazine (NYC, US), European Dance News (NYC, US), Dance Europe (UK), Ballet Tanz (Germany), Dance For You (Germany), Terpsichor...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Sherri Stanczak  
I am a 44 year old mother and grandmother. When I am not spending time with my 3 sons or my 2 grand-daughters or my husband and I are not boating or powered parachuting, I am writing. My family gives me a lot to write about. The things that my husband and I do together also gives me some of my writi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Beatrice Brusic  
"Beyond the Snows of the Andes," is available on Kindle and paperback. This memoir takes place in Bolivia, one of the poorest, most exotic countries in South America. Bolivia is a landlocked country dominated by mountains where the majority of the population is of indigenous origin. Against this ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Maggie Van Ostrand  
A regular contributor to the Chicago Tribune, Maggie Van Ostrand has also been published in the Boston Globe, Amarillo Globe-News, Sun-Sentinel, Newsday, various other majors, plus magazines online and hard copy. Maggie is contributing editor and writes a weekly humor column for www.texas...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >