writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Animals Writers

204 listings (1 - 10)

Valéria álvares Cruz  
“Who is Valéria” Born in Santos on 03.18.1956, Valéria Álvares Cruz acts in different areas, being a lawyer, psychologist, plastic artist and College professor of extension and specialization courses. As a lawyer, Master in Law and College professor, she has already taught Sociology, Administr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Len McDougall  
Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with five decades of often hard experience that include being abandoned by search-and-rescue authorities as dead twice in the north woods. Len is an internationally recognized survival instructor/tracker, and author of numerous books, including The Ultima...
writers / unpublished 

13 works listed

Kelly Steed  
An old adage warns: If you don't know your history, you will be forever condemned to repeat it. "Likewise, if you don't know your science fiction, and heed its warnings, you could condemn the Earth to future catastrophe." Kelly Steed Kelly is a typical Aries ignited with the passion of her eleme...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael John Darracott  
Hello I’m the Cornish born disabled for 33 years Newlyn author Michael J Darracott............ My life story which is what led me to write, is below, followed by the synopsis of my book Proper Cornish childhood. After my dad\'s death I thought my whole world had come to an end, I struggled for...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mike Hallett  
On November 23 2,003 I discovered a graveyard with a number of large scale prehistoric sea dragons. Latter the discovery would come to be know as the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons remains. The largest, oldest, and most advanced forms of life ever discovered. The Seazoria Dragon...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Andreas Michaelides  
My name is Andreas. Some of my hobbies include hiking, playing basketball, running, cycling, camping (especially near the sea), reading, cooking (especially tasty vegan recipes), dancing, wood sculpting, playing chess (especially with Lori, my fiancée, who always kicks my butt), and going out ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >