writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (91 - 100)

Megan Hart  
Megan Hart began her writing career in grammar school when she plagiarized a short story by Ray Bradbury. She soon realized making up her own stories was more fulfilling than just copying them, and she’s been writing ever since. Megan graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Aura E. King  
A.E. King has authored three novels, Taking Care of Aura (Norwood Publishing, 2003), Erato - story A.E. King, photography Scott Munn (Norwood Publishing, 2004), and Aura’s Dance (Norwood Publishing, 2006). In 2002, she was selected as a resident scholar to the Pemberley International Studies ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Drew Franks  
Nothing swells my heart like the anticipation of opening a really fast-paced, raunchy piece of commercial fiction. When the stakes are high, the money is in the millions and the characters take excess in their stride, you know you're in for a page-turning, trash packed read. I love to write t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristine Hawes  
I've been writing since I think I remember how to spell. My first publications were in 1994 through 1996 in poetry publications. "Cascades of Silence: The Cafe Leviticus Poems" was published in November of 1996. Shortly thereafter, I began working as a fiction editor for Clean Sheets online magazine...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Alexander D. Banyan  
Born in Southern Ohio, migrated to the Virgin Islands at 19, and presently living on the ICW of Eastern Florida. I am a experienced sailor and island hopper. Check out my MAP at facebook.com/adbanyan. That experience along with all the interesting friends I have made, usually finds its...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Audrey Snead  
A.M. Snead was born and raised on the Pacific West Coast, and continues to live in scenic rural Coos County. Having started writing seriously just two years ago, she began with suspense/thrillers and erotic romance, but soon discovered her true passion in M/M romance and passing on the message that ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

M Jones  
M Jones has been published in many venues, both online and in print, and made her first foray into the experimental medium of web serials with 314 Crescent Manor. The fidgety dead have been known to rise and walk about, especially in M Jones's novel Frankie And Formaldehyde, available ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony Beal  
Anthony Beal is a married New York native whose numerous print and online publishing credits include frequent contributions to The EroticWoman.com as well as to all three volumes of the Dark Dreams Horror Anthology edited by award-winning horror novelist Brandon Massey. Beal's writing is influenced ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Caesar Brunswick  
About the Author: Forty-something Georgia native, Caesar Brunswick, was bitten by the writing bug rather late in life. A former educator, Brunswick holds degrees in education from Fayetteville State University and University of Colorado and has spent the bulk of his professional career in Hospital...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >