writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (81 - 90)

Morgan Hawke  
For me, Writing is more than a passion, it's an obsession. I published my first story in a magazine during my sophomore year in High School; a nice little horror story about a ghost dog and revenge against his murderer. Very lurid and very gory. Since then, I have lived in seven states and sp...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Melissa Glisan  
From the time I first held a pencil I wanted to write, so naturally I became an engineer. No, I am not kidding. Everyone made me think my dream was just that, a dream, so I went to college for a "real" degree. As you can guess I was miserable. A few years of drafting and design pushed me to reading ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Monica M. Martin  
BIO Monica M. Martin Monica M. Martin is of Irish, Scottish, and New Guinean descent. She was born in Longreach, located in Outback Queensland, Australia. Monica M. Martin has five siblings and is the proud mother of one adult son. She was baptized Holy Roman Catholic, is very spiritual tod...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rick Malone  
R.L. Malone (1978 - ) was born in St. Marys, PA. He is a college graduate from Clarion University of Pennsylvania where he majored in Real Estate and received his Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. He is a divorced father of two little girls whom he spends every chance with that he can...
writers / published 

1 works listed

AEH Veenman  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR A.E.H. Veenman was born and raised in Newark, New Jersey, where she majored in music at Arts High School and then Criminal Justice at New Jersey City University. She relocated to Holland and obtained her American law degree from a college in Switzerland. She worked ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Amber Lace  
Author Amber Lace has selected her hottest and most erotic personal fantasies as well as some authentic stories for this special collection. Sizzling and revealing details take you into the private lives of love, and sex. She has affiliations with Susie Bright and Nancy Friday. Amber currently r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alkistis Wechsler  
Female, Born 5.12.1946 in Athens, Austrian Nationality, qualified Architect in Florence/Italy. Numerous painting exhibitions in Vienna and Graz, also Athens and Bologna. Worked as an architect- mainly historical buildings restoration , garden architecture. Organising actions with children -between ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kyle Allen  
Now a missionary in Thialand, serving the Lord. I previously lived and wrote in New York City for the past several years. I have written and/or edited for every major music magazine, including VIBE, Source, Spin and underground culture magazines like Strength. My fiction has been in many literar...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >