writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (71 - 80)

Amy Romine  
Amy Romine has always wanted to be one of the good guys. From playing ‘Charlie’s Angels’ in the backyard of her Allentown, PA home as a child, to the pages of her most recent series, The Soul Mate Chronicles, Amy has always dreamt of adventure and romance. Her need to make characters truly de...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

JZ Murdock  
I have written two books, various short stories and audiobooks and I appear in various horror anthologies. I worked for two years with Scorpio Pictures in the late 90s as a House Writer. B.A. in Psychology with minor in screenwriting. I used to be a Sr. Technical Writer with various compani...
writers / published 

26 works listed

John Tompkins  
I started writing books about 6 years ago, although I did write some short stories as long ago as the 1970s. I was the editor of the laboratory Newsletter \"Bugs\" for Public Health Laboratory Service - Leicester, it had a circulation of approximately 80 copies and I have been published i...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Matthias  Brlocher  
Hello, I\'m born at the 29. January 1980, so I am at the moment thirty years old and I do carry the three on the back and soon will it be the number one, hm... I had a couple of jobs in my youth, the money did I spend mainly for my Computer. I went even to the Gymnasium in Zug City within the ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Emmett Saunders  
Website: www.avalon2000.net...I have written and published four e-books, "The Night the Reindeer Flew" (a children's Chistmas story collection) which has been viewed by several notable celebrities and enjoyed by family and relatives; "Craters of the Sun" (an anthology of short stories, sci-fi and fa...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Catherine Poirier  
I finally moved from Salem CT to Clearwater Fl. I have been writing since I was 9. I am now 44 turning 10. I have decided I don't like adult hood and I don't want to get any older. Who said we had to grow up anyways? I currently have 4 books out. Two are in a series of Don't U Laugh! Kat and Ter...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ntina Kitsou  
She has won short stories, essay and fairy tale contests. In 2004 she has published a novel ("Veronica and the Coronel", Patakis Editions) in magical realism style, for which author Dimitris Stefanakis stated that it is one of the best well written "first" books of the last years. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >