writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (61 - 70)

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Emily Bryan  
Writers start as readers. I discovered early that a book was a whole world. As a child, I sneaked books into bed. I nearly ruined my eyes reading by the thin strip of light shafting in the crack of my bedroom door. When I was in middle school, even though I didnít like our creepy basement, I v...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kwame Pitts  
ďI love to express myself through my writing because to me words are a powerful thing. Poetry tends to dig down into a personís soul and hopefully through my verses that I leave the reader with a smile or a rouse in emotionĒ Kwame Lynn McDonald was born and raised on the South Side of Chicago, th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Julia Kaye  
Award Winning Arizona author Julia Kaye has been writing science fiction, fantasy and erotica for over ten years, though it's only been in the last year she has found a home for her Dirandan Chronicles novels and other stories in the electronic publishing industry. It's an industry she has taken to ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Angel Martinez  
Durante los √ļltimos 20 a√Īos, √Āngel ha guiado, dirigido y realizado an√°lisis de inteligencia de los m√©todos operativos, conspiraciones, capacidades, vulnerabilidades y probables cursos de acci√≥n de las organizaciones m√°s complejas que representan una amenaza a los intereses estadounidenses. Ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Todd Edwards  
Todd Edwards is the author of AMAZONs number 2 best selling advertising book, Standing Naked at 10 Below and as well, wrote, The Color Crazy, You Wear It So Well. More notably, he is the creator of the branded writing style Reality Rhyming thats based on the premise, If Your Life Was A Poem, What W...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jane Eaton Hamilton  
Jane Eaton Hamilton is the prize-winning author of Hunger, a 2002 collection of short fiction (Oberon Press ISBN 077809 1203 4). She is also the author of Jessica's Elevator (children's, Press Porcepic, '89), Body Rain (poetry, Brick. '91), Steam-Cleaning Love (poetry, Brick, '93), and July N...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Thadine Quick  
Quick, Thadine N. Thadine Nanette Quick, born March 1, 1968 in Chicago Illinois. In 1986, Thadine graduated from George Henry Corliss High School. Two years later she would go on to join the United States Army where she would spend over nine years serving as a decorated Sergeant. Within her n...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >