writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (31 - 40)

Deborah Jaqson  
Name: Barbara Johnson Pen name: Deborah Jaqson Place of Birth: London, England Email:LadyIllusion@yahoo.com As a child I had always known that I had creative abilities. I began writing from a very early age (around 12 years of age) and found I had a passion for putting pen to paper. I grew ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

William Gagliani  
Bill Gagliani was born in Kenosha, WI, but grew up in Genova, Italy. He now lives and writes in Milwaukee, WI. Bill earned his Master's degree in English (1986) at the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, where he also taught Composition and Creative Writing. Bill's novel, WOLF'S TRAP, was publishe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vasilis Afxentiou  
Biographical statement and credits: Vasilis Afxentiou is an ESL/EFL teacher in Athens, Greece. He has been teaching English on-and-off since 1968, and full-time since 1985. Prior to that he worked as a Technical Specifications Writer for seven years and as an Engineer for five years. He has...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundation’s Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jason Lewis  
My name is Jason. I'm 33 years old, and was just recently published for the first time. My first project sat unfinished for almost four years until I met a secondary editor through total chance who looked over the work and convinced me it was good enough to be published. I just recently finished my ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Fira Basuki  
Indonesian novelist. My trilogy novels published by PT. Grasindo, Indonesia. The titles are: "Jendela-Jendela" (The Windows), "Pintu" (The Door) and "Atap" (The Roof). As of May 2003, since published Juli 2001, Jendela-Jendela has been reprinted more than 10 times (each 5000 copies). Pintu which was...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Guillermo Vega Zaragoza  
GUILLERMO VEGA ZARAGOZA (México, D.F., 1967) Escritor, periodista y profesor universitario. Es colaborador de La Jornada Semanal del diario La Jornada, del suplemento Arena, del diario Excelsior, y del suplemento sábado del periódico unomásuno, así como de las revistas Origina, Itinerario...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark McCawley  
Mark McCawley is a fiction writer, editor, poet, and small press publisher. Since founding Greensleeve Editions in 1988, he has published over fifty chapbooks. Since 1993, he has edited the litzine Urban Graffiti, now approaching its tenth issue. From 1986 to 1993 Mark taught poetry and fictio...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >