writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (241 - 250)

Andrew Murphy  
I graduated from the University of Missouri-St. Louis with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications, and a writing certificate. Many things I have written were published, mainly in "visitor guides" to different city locations. I also wrote 25 profiles for a "Broadcasting Encyclopedia." I ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Christopher Self  
I'm looking for legal help. One of my scripts has been stolen by an advertiser. They've used the characters as the basis for their motoring vignettes in a television campaign. I've complained to the ASA but got no remedy. I'm completely alone, and everybody seems to enjoy my misery. Anyone intereste...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Gunnar  Lawrence  
I am a Central Florida native, a graduate of Boone High School in Orlando and the University of Florida in Creative Writing. I spend part of my year in Key West, Fl and the rest in Orlando. After a few ghostwriting assignments, I finally completed my first thriller novel, "Fair Play". I am currently...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jerry Stoute  
I'm an author from SW Louisiana. The majority of my stories are of a Louisiana setting just because I love my state. Although I have always enjoyed writing, it wasn't until later in life that I decided to actually get serious about writing and publish a few of my stories. It's a big world out there ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Owen Metcalfe  
Ok, I have penned one story which so far, since publication on an ereader has sold a grand total of two! It currently sits at circa 150,000 in the best seller list so the only way is up so to speak. I have some ideas about developing one or two characters from this and if I can generate enough lite...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christina Seigerman  
I won a writing fair in third grade, and have always wanted to be a published author when I grew up. I started writing for Literotica.com under the pen name Titiana Peaks. Erotica is harder to write than you might think.It is not, however, the only genre that I write. I am a wife, a mother, and n...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Eve Thomas  
I live in a small town in the North West of England Author of: The Eyes, Choices-The Darker Years and The Perfect Escape. http://www.evethomas.co.uk http://www.facebook.com/eve.thomas.5836 The Eyes Facebook page can be found by following this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tracie Nix  
On this new blog you can see my novels that I will be publishing and you can purchase posters of some of the characters in my book. You can also hear updates about how my writing is going in the Screenwriter business and personal achievement. This is not a boost just trying to keep the l...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Kate Hill  
Kate Hill is a thirty-something vegetarian New Englander who likes heroes with a touch of something wicked and wild. Her short fiction and poetry have appeared in publications both on and off the Internet. When she’s not working on her books, Kate enjoys reading, working out, and researching vampire...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...   Next >