writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (231 - 240)

Deanna Anderson  
Married and the mom of two daughters, Deanna spends her days between working full- time with the disabilities board of her county, her family and writing. She lives in South Carolina for the moment but grew up in Wisconsin and lived for twelve years in New Mexico. She feels that the different...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Dimpra Kaleem  
I am an award winning amateur independent writer from New Zealand. I started writing back in 2010 as an aid to recovery from cancer, and although fully recovered, I still write today as I love to loose myself within worlds of my own creation. At the time of writing I have amassed over 118,000 rea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Bruening  
Born in Texas, Harley Cranston now lives in Southern California with her boyfriend of nearly 10 years, Frank, and enjoys writing fiction of all kinds. She works nights in a warehouse, her "day job", and has recently embarked into the world of self-publishing. In her spare time she enjoys watching dr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dennis Johnson  
I'm a 37 year old up-and-coming underground author who enjoys writing more than anything else. I live in the amazing city of Baltimore, Maryland. I'm currently writing my second novel, and hope to have it completed by the end of this summer. My ultimate goal is to sell enough books that I may be abl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vidda Crochetta  
I left the western shore of the Chesapeake when I was a teen and never looked back, but I do miss the crab cakes. Hitched to the coast where I spent the Summer of Love without any sex but got a toke on a roach. Went home back east, got kick out of the house and bused to New York City. The rest is, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Glenn Miller  
I was born in 1956. I'm a contemporary Australian artist as well as author, with artworks held in private and corporate art collections throughout Australia and overseas. Art exhibitions include Sydney, Melbourne, New York and Paris. I have previously written historical non-fiction, and worked for m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Declan Stanley  
Declan Stanley was born the youngest of four in Dublin, Ireland, on the 10th of August 1966. He has spent most of his adult life doing computer related jobs, and basically avoiding writing as much as possible. Now he has given up programming and started to write full time. He currently lives i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Tomas  
I am a 73 year old paralegal/writer with 11 books published on Amazon KDP, Createspace, and 9 here on writersnet. I was born in San Pedro Sula, Honduras and raised in Chicago, IL, and have been in the United States for 72 years, but live in the greater Baton Rouge, LA area. I am an honorably disch...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sylvia Petter  
Sylvia Petter is Australian and lives in Austria. Her stories have been published internationally in print and on the web. Her story collections are The Past Present (2000/2001, 2012), Back Burning (2007), Mercury Blobs (2013), Geflimmer der Vergangenheir (2014), and writing as AstridL, Consuming th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...   Next >