writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

353 listings (221 - 230)

James Tomas  
I'm a 68 year old published writer with four books published thus far which are entitled: "Shadow Killer" ISBN: 978-1-4489-3302-0 "The Quiet Place" ISBN: 978-1-4512-2688-1 "Keys of Death" ISBN: 978-1-4512-7830-9 "The Dweller, Book 1" ISBN: 978-1-4560-0634-1 "The Dweller, Book II, The...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joe Rinaldo  
Born in Danville, Illinois, I spent most of my life in Owensboro, Kentucky, where I met the woman who would later become my wife. I have a wonderful daughter with Down syndrome, and we are all very active in Special Olympics. I work in credit/finance, am an alumnus of The Ohio State University and W...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gina Ray  
Born in Pittsburgh, PA., yet raised as well in Omaha Nebraska, and Compton California. Served a short tour in U.S. military (Honorable Discharge) prior to receiving a 25-to-life prison sentence for a joint Federal/State prosecution on racketeering, drugs, and gun charges. He began to write novels ...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Pat Brown  
Published author of 4 mystery novels set in Southern California, and 3 gay romance novels. I was born in Manitoba, and grew up in London. At 22 I moved to Los Angeles for 8 years where I wrote screenplays, later switching to novels. Eventually I returned to Canada and wrote my first mystery novel, L...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lanette Curington  
www.lanettecurington.com Author of Paranormal Romance. Futuristic romance novel, STARKISSED, Eppie 2001 Finalist, P.E.A.R.L. 2000 Finalist, published by Amber Quill Press. Paranormal Halloween short story, P.E.A.R.L. 2000 Finalist, AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT, published at DiskUs Publishing. Greek myt...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Amber White  
My name is Amber White, I am a 22 year old fiction writter who loves horror and urban fantasy. I have written several short stories and novellets in the horror genre, and have written a few erotica short stories, one of which is available for purchace as part of the anthology 'Of Leather and Lace' a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William J Ritchotte II  
Born in Boston, March 1969 to Scottish and Honduran parents, William has had a love affair with the literary arts and business. I approach every business I consult to with the care and sensitivity of a butterfly but that is where it stops and when I am brought inside I rewrite and conquer to make th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Keiko Alvarez  
I have published 33 books all with Extasy Books and Devine Destinies. My main focus is erotica tinged with humor, although I have several science fiction books as well. You can view some of my work at http://keikoalvarez.blogspot.com/?zx=2fbe760181887fcd (this is an adult only site). You can a...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Christopher Bair  
Writing for nearly twenty years, Christopher Bair's melancholic and dark views on the most recessed areas of reality have brought him a modest following among genre readers. His work can be found in the publications of _Changing Experiences_, collecting many of the stories he wrote as commissions, a...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >