writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (201 - 210)

Raul E Jimenez  
Born in Havana, Cuba, Mr. Jimenez emigrated to the United States in 1957, He took the BS and MS in Meteorology from Texas A&M, worked for over thirty years for US air carriers, and retired as an executive after founding two weather departments, one at Fedex, and one at The Weather Channel Latin Amer...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Maureen F. Alley  
After many years yearning to put the stories whispering through my imagination on paper, I finally did and folks liked it. It became my first true published work in the Spring of 2003. I like the feeling so much that I believe I'll keep on doing this. At best, I'll entertain a few readers and del...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Izzy Chen  
Izzy is an online blogging personality, columnist for men's magazines and various online publications, and fiction writer. Most of her writing work touches on issues of Contemporary Asian culture, a large part grounded in the value-systems and sexual attitudes of South-East Asia, particularly with r...
writers / published 

5 works listed

M. B. Levine  
M. B. Levine is a freelance book reviewer who has reviewed for MidWest Book Reviews, In the Library Reviews, CLarion Reviews and currently writes for Independent Professional Book Reviewers (www.bookreviewers.org). She is the author of two published novels: Splendid and Problems in Living. Levi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Janyce Van Es  
I am a typical Baby boomer. I am an old, Jewish hippie raised in the 1950's by a white, middle-class conservative family.I rebelled as an adolescent with drugs, sex, and rock and roll during the nineteen-sixties. I ultimately grew up to be a boring Elementary School teacher wearing bifocals, sittin...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brenda Williamson  
Brenda Williamson was born in the state of New Jersey, in the United States. She is married, has one son, and a house full off cats. Writing full-time, one would think she has a hobby to get away from the many hours of writing, but writing is her hobby, too. She writes in all genres of romance, gene...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Scott Saylors  
I'll be sixty this year. I reside with my family in Oklahoma City. My first book Sword of the Dajjal, a military SF novel will be published as an e-book from Booksforabuck.com in May, 2007. I am making print arrangements with another publisher at this time. My second book, Jars of Doom is a ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

RH Wood  
RH Wood is a U.S. Air Force veteran and a world traveler. He currently lives on Long Island with his beautiful wife, Karen and their Australian Cattle Dogs, Da Chooch and Ziva. Born in Smithtown in October of 1962, he has returned to Long Island after serving the country for six years. He\'s t...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Lorraine Kennedy  
Lorraine Kennedy is an American Indian Author of mixed heritage which not only includes the Warriors of the American Plains but the Aristocracy of Europe as well. Coming from a rich and diverse background spawned her love of history and an array of cultures. Lorraine has been weaving tales since she...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >