writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Erotica Writers

352 listings (21 - 30)

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Tonya Ramagos  
From the first day I can remember knowing how to read I have always had a book in my hand. For me there is nothing that can compare to escaping to a fictional world of excitement and intrigue. It was in Junior High School that my love for reading broadened to a love for writing my own fictional worl...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Omegia Keeys  
Omegia Keeys is the author of Passionate Playmates, Seduction.com, and Can You Keep a Secret? (due out early next year). She started out writing short stories about her siblings as a way to keep herself busy when they all moved out the house, leaving her behind. Being the youngest child of seven b...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Hart Williams  
Hart Williams grew up in Cheyenne and Laramie, Wyoming, and Santa Fe, New Mexico (with a brief, brutish sojourn in Kansas). He attended Texas Christian University on a National Merit Scholarship. After college, he moved to Hollywood, California (after marrying his college sweetheart), where he se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eri Nelson  
Hi, my name is Eri Nelson or as I rather like to call myself an Ohioan Hermit (lol). Life is pretty simple for me. I like being home where my family is. This family also includes are far too many pets. Although I try to put limits on our personal zoo we are hard to pass off a stray. I have always...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Genevieve Montcombroux  
I grew up and studied in Paris, France. Following my study of languages at Oxford University, England, I worked as an editor of scientific publications in the language department, for Pergamon Press. While I like my job, I also wanted to remain with ballet and trained to be a teacher of ballet. All...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ginger Fernandez  
By profession I am a Published Author, Photographer, Graphic Designer and Publisher. Though I am proficient in journalism, creative writing, editing, and jewelry design I chose to spend most of my time writing. Born and partially raised in Temple, TX my family moved to Detroit so long ago I ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Armen Melikian  
Armen Melikian (b. 1963) holds a Master's in International Relations from American University, Washington, D.C. He has also studied mathematics at Harvard and elsewhere, and was admitted by the Mathematical Institute of Oxford University to pursue graduate studies in Analytic Geometry, Mathematical ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cinsearae Santiago  
A Mt. Airy, Philadelphia native, Cinsearae started writing as early as age 8. Her talents include poetry, drawing and interests in theater. She attended Community College of Philadelphia to take up classes in Creative Writing and Acting. In 2000, she participated in the "Philly Fringe Festival" with...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >